Freitag, 16. September 2011

I'm rooting for ...

... Sara!
Definitely!
After seeing the HelloPro!Time 10th Generation Special I'm sure that I NEED her in Morning Musume!
I'm totally in love with her voice! <3
And she's really good in dancing too!
She's just amazing! =)


I also still love the husky voice of Haruka! <3
It would be great when she's getting into MM too!


Also we finally got to hear Hinako's singing voice!
She sounds pretty nice but nothing special ... for now~ ;)


And ... Wow!
Miyagi Ayumi's voice is really, really pretty at slow songs!
I totally love her voice!


This time Fuuka also got me interested!
I must admit; I don't know anymore how good she was singing, but she totally catched my eyes during the dance lessons! <3


Nothing much changed after the last time, but ...
... my voting for the girls' now is looking like this;


> Murakami Sara
> Kudou Haruka
> Miyagi Ayumi
> Tanaka Fuuka


I'm not too sure about Ishida Ayumi anymore. It's like I don't really recognize her face and all and she's becoming really bland to me. I hope we got to see more from the Auditions before the announcement. I would like to see if I'll be changing my opinion again lol

3 Kommentare:

  1. Ich finde eigentlich alle toll... könnte es nicht eine 10. Generation mit 10 membern geben? das wäre echt cool (aber unwahrscheinlich). Ansonsten bin ich auch für Sara. Ihre Stimme ist echt die beste unter den Finalisten!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sara singt wirklich gut aber du kennst doch die kriterien für mädchen die nach mm kommen =P

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @MiracleHappyLove
    Wow, dann wären es ja insgesamt 18 Mitglieder lol
    Persönlich hätte ich nichts dagegen. Es wäre nur schlecht wenn Tsunku bzw. UFA meint weiterhin deren langweilige Route mit nur zwei Lead Sängern zu gehen.
    Wäre es so etwas wie früher mit "Koko ni Iruzee", "Ai Araba it's alright" etc. hätte ich überhaupt nichts dagegen! =)

    @Secchan
    Du meinst dass gerne Mädchen ausgewählt werden die erst noch "poliert" und "geformt" werden müssen!?
    Daran hatte ich auch schon gedacht! =/
    Aber Sara könnte trotzdem ausgewählt werden! Ich hoffe immer noch darauf!
    Außerdem bin ich immer noch traurig dass Fujii Riho nicht bei S/mileage ist! Und auch nicht bei den Eggs! ._.

    AntwortenLöschen