Samstag, 3. Januar 2015

LILIUM!

Of course this is old news for every H!P Fan, but I really want to talk about LILIUM the Musical, starring Morning Musume '14 and S/mileage members.

 
I wasn't a big Fan of Cinderella, though it's more because of how they're talking. With high pitched voices. Annoying. The music and overall acting was great through.
Then there was the big disappointment Fashionable. I still don't know what the heck they wanted to do with his. It was actually just Aichan feat. everyone else, with a really lame plot. And probably a ending you could have figured out during half of the Musical.

It got better with Reborn. A lot better actually!
Finally more music numbers again and the story was really cute.
Nothing too big, but still better than Fashionable ... though it wasn't difficult to beat this haha

With the Stacie's Musical they had something really big going on, and I was really amazed by it all. The acting was great, and the music was wonderful, but ... I wasn't a big Fan of the men. Nothing against them, but with the chainsaws and whatnot, it got really loud and annoying from time to time. But still a amazing show!

And then ...
LILIUM!
This was fantastic Musical then happened!
I still can't comprehend the goodness that it is!

I wasn't a big Fan of having MM and S/mileage member together in a Musical, but this was the best thing I've seen for a really long time.



This truly made me into a S/mileage Fan again. I felt in love with Meimi and Akari anew. And also started to begin liking Kana. She was amazing as Sakura's Boyfriend. Funnily I really liked Fukuda Kanon's Performance.

As for MM, I was surprisingly attached to Mizuki. She hasn't a big role at all but somehow I just liked watching her. Her aura just starts to grow every time I see her. And Maachan was the cutest ever lol


Suzuki Kanon hasn't a big role but her stare in Princess Maguerite's song was the best thing I've seen. Couldn't stop laughing. Akari's afraid and Rina's confused look didn't helped at all!



One of the best was Ayumin though!
I was surprised at her acting skills. She was everything! She could play the scared one, the funny one, the sad one. I loved watching her during the whole play. And I'm always really surprised at how well she can sing now. Really stable. Cherry was one of the best characters in this play too, so she was really lucky that she had such an amazing one.

And her chemistry with Riho as Lily was the best!



But Odasaku was so good too!
Her role wasn't a really big one, but her songs were amazing. Especially sung with her voice. I can't get enough from her!

The best part is still how it goes from fun and games, with a few parts who are thought-provoking ...



And then it goes all sad and serious just because of the group of bored people lmao



But we should not forget one of the true badass goddesses from this play!

Kudo Haruka!!!!



Her acting was superb. Her screams were really intense. And her crazy laugh was the best. 
I hope she gets a big role for the next play too!

It's truly one of the best Musicals I've seen!

Also thumbs up to the Kenshuusei. They were great too!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Je öfter ich Lilium sehe, desto besser finde ich das Musical auch.
    S/mileage hat mit den Musical auch mein Herz erobert.
    Ich fand Mizukis Rolle aber schon wichtig in den Musical immerhin hat sie ja alles versucht zu verbergen.
    Schade das Masaki so selten vorkam, aber es stimmt ihre Rolle war schon süß

    Ich find Haruka und Ayumi am besten in den Musical, wobei Riho ihre Rolle auch echt überzeugend spielt.
    Riho hast du glaub ich gar nicht erwähnt oder hab ich das überlesen?

    AntwortenLöschen