Donnerstag, 21. April 2011

Ai-chan

I just deleted a few pictures from my PC as I found scans from Ai-chan's PV "Love No. 10" ... Yeah, I wanted to talk about it! xD


Well, I know that they're Idols and I know that they're there to tease us or better; They're there to look as if someone can have them even if it's not true!


Maybe it's because I'm a girl too!? Well, I do find her hot ... She's really beautiful, but I don't like a few picture angles ...


For example:


This angle + her facial expression is too much for me, sorry! 
But then, there is another picture with the same outfit and I really like it;

Oh, and there's another picture which gave me quite a shock! xD
I was like; "Ai-chan are you serious!? This is definitely TOO much!"
And then ...
What a tease! XD

Oh, I don't have something against bikini shots or clothes which are really short, it's always the expression and the whole schmear! ;)

Look, I really think that this picture is totally cute! I love her bikini, I love her expression, I love her! <3
BTW:
Pictures from her stageplay "Hamlet" and "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead" ... She's amazing!

2 Kommentare: