Freitag, 1. April 2011

Maji Desu ka ska!

I love this Single!


The intro is really great~ <3
Gif made my AdehhRR on H!O!


I love the talking part at the beginning! It would had just been great when they were running to their starting pose from their characters lol That would have been really cute! x)


I love that Risa's also doing her duck lips while dancing for the PV! xD
Sometimes I wonder if she realize that she's doing it or if it like a habit now for her. Well, it's a habit for me now ... BECAUSE OF HER! <.<


Aika cleavage! 
Sorry, but that was something that I directly noticed! That not bad or strange at all, right!? =P


You need a reason for this screenshot?
RISA! <3
xD


Risa's still doing the duck lips! x)


Isn't this fucking adorable!?
I hope Zukki will be able to hold my obsession for Morning Musume when Risa has left in the far, far future! xD


I'm just a crazy fangirl ... RISA~ <3
[And notice Ai! Yeah, it's mean ... but also pretty funny! :)]


The dance looks really fun! Now I really want to learn it! Maybe I can do it this time lol The version is teasing us with the dance and I really can't get enough of it.


Whoa, Sayu~ Is it strange when I say that I like Sayumi even more after this song!? xD
And ... Jajan:


Oh my, Ai-chan's running among the characters are totally adorable, am I right!? <3
I can't wait for this close-up version~ :)


RISA! <3
Her spin before this shot was really cute too!


Back to the dance! The huge letters a re epic, but the room looks too sterile and blank! It doesn't work well with such a genki song. 


Best thing ever! I can't stop laughing because of this! Ai-chan is so adorable! xD


Aika as a old man = Hanasaka Ojisan -> Old japanese fairy tale! [The Old Man who makes flowers bloom) sure rules the PV! Especially because it's happening so suddenly! lol


Just purely love! <3


So, here come's the quiz:
What is different except the cacti who haves flowers now?
It's the floor! Embarrassing, but I totally didn't noticed it all the time I've watched it until someone pointed it out! ^_^;

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen