Montag, 4. April 2011

Morning Musume Concert Tour Spring 2011

The setlist for the new Concert Tour of Morning Musume ...
Morning Musume Concert Tour 2011 Spring - New Genesis Fantasy DX ~Welcome 9th Generation members~
... is out!


I'm SO buying the DVD!
In a few months when it'll come out! lol


1. Maji desu ka ska!
It sounded ... nice! I don't know, but I didn't thought that they would choose it as the intro!
But it was funny to hear the wota trying to figure out the chants for the song xD


2. Fantasy ga Hajimaru
So, I thought THIS would be the first song! ;)
I SO love this song~ They sound really good!
I laughed so hard during the "I'm sorry that I'm sexy" part, because the last word is sexy and one wota repeated that! lol
Ai-chan's high notes were amazing! *_*


OPENING / VTR
I want to see it ._.
Sounds amazing, like a Trailer - My heart was really beating fast!
I hope they used an amazing VTR :P


3. The Manpower
Oh, I love this song. And since Risa took Yossies line I'm in love with this song even more (sorry, but I'm such a hardcore Risa fan)! xD I was really waiting for this song to appear again! :)
I love the hand clapping from the wotas~ 
I'm happy! The Manpower has a lot Ai-chan and Risa :P


MC
Oh, they were talking about the earthquake etc. disaster and about the fund-raising in the concert lobby. It's such an nice idea from them to help. 


4. Onna Gokoro to Nanto Yara [without 9th Gen]
I was dying to hear it live! So much Risa! <3
I'm listening to it right now and I have the feeling like I want to cry and I don't know why. It's really strange, huh!? I don't even understand it myself! 
Risa Lead FTW! <3


5. Ichi Kara Juu Made Aishite Hoshii
After listening to the full song now I can say that I still don't like it lol
At first it sounds really nice but after the first minute it gets really boring! It's just my opinion, of course!


6. I'm lucky girl
Okay, now I was almost really falling asleep! 
It's a typical Ai/Reina Lead! And the song is boring too! Maybe those two songs will grown on me sometime! Oh, I just heard a few Risa lines~ Happy~ lol
And funnily enough; Sayu sounds really good! o_O [I don't mean that in a mean way!]


QUIZ
Wow, when Risa started to say "Quiz" it was really loud!
Just the word "Quiz" letting me smile! It remember me on the old MC's they were doing during the Golden Era! I wonder if they just stand at the stage or if they've accessories! x)


7. Suki na Senpai [9th Generation member]
As we all has thought so. It's just like an ritual by now that all the new Generation got to sing this song! It all began with the 5th Gen members though =P
They sounded really, really good!
I love how the wotas are screaming "jan-ken-poi" x)


8. Resonant Blue [without 9th Gen]
Well, it's still Ai/Reina lead of course xD
But I still love Risa's "Uh, Baby" and "Whoaw" and etc. =P
Oh, and ... is Risa singing alone the "Dakedo, nee nee, dakedo"!? o_O
I thought at first that Aika or Sayumi got Eri's line but I culdn't figured out another voice than Risa's lol Maybe I'm just biased and can't hear anyone anymore when my favorite is singing! xD


9. Seishun Collection [without 9th Gen]
What should I say!? I still don't know if I should like thins song. But I know that they've overused it! At least they don't sing "Tomo" too XD


10. Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game
I love, love, love that song, even if it's Ai/Reina lead ;)
I'm really interested how the sing will look with the 9th Gen~
Wait! Ai got Eri's line!? Wouldn't it have been better to give this line to Risa? Or to be fair, Aika have should have get the line! ._.


MC [Sayu & Reina]
Sorry, I didn't listen .__.
I was in my own world with my thoughts lol


11. Sungoi My Birthday [Aika, Mizuki and Zukki]
Oh, they sound nice!
I often said that I liked Aika's voice, but o well, I love her voice! It's cute and cool at the same time lol I think I even know which voice belongs to Zukki and Mizuki lol I tsounds like Zukki will get such an wesome voice like Risa! =)


12. Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago (very short) / Tsuugaku Ressha [Sayumi Medley]
It surprised me how good she can sing. I mean, she was never one from the better singers (she even said that herself] but it seems that she really learned to control her voice! It really impressed me! I'm proud of her! =)
[interupts because of an Earthquake announcement]
It must be really a shock when the music suddenly stops and they given an Earthquake announcement. Oh, it was really just an announcement. Nothing happend! But I think, the girls, staff and crowd were scared. At least I would be scared!
12. Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago (very short) / Tsuugaku Ressha [Sayumi Medley]
So, it's starting again! That was a long break~ x)


13. Rainbow Pink [Sayumi & Erina]
Nice duet! I hope that helps looses Eripon's stiffness ;)


14. Moonlight Night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~ [Ai, Risa, Riho / During intro-middle all 3 have a long solo dance]
I . want . to . see . it . NOW! 
They sounded amazing! Especially Risa and Ai-chan! And props to Riho for such a nice voice! 
Argh, I want to see their solo dance! The crowd was like "Wow" and Huu" all over the place! I want to see it! I want! I want! I want!


15. Ai no Honoo [Reina]
I don't like the song and I don't really like Reina, so I used the time to sleep a bit lol


MC [Ai & Riho]
Oh, wth!? They're really pushing Riho to the front, huh!? Well, I hate such things!
I also hate that there isn't a TakaGaki MC lol


16. Motto Aishite Hoshii no
I like the A-side a lot better :P


17. Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai -> Nanchatte Renai -> Kimagure Princess [Medley]
Too much Ai/Reina ._.
I don't know, but since the 9th Gen appeared I'm like "Urgh, Ai/Reina lead" o_O
It's like they gave me an reality check ...


18. Love Machine
So, the epic Love Machine is back, huh? :)
I love that the wotar are so energetic~ :D


19. Ikimasshoi!
So, THAT is Ikimassoi! =)
Of course I love that song! <3
Aww, I want to see it~


20. Renai Revolution 21
Good to hear it again~
I already missed it lolol


MC
Talking ...


21. Namidacchi
Now I REALLY wanted to cry! ._.
Eri, Jun, Lin - I'm missing you! x_x
It's cool to hear how the crowd is singing along too in the bginning! =)




Encore
Man they're really loud lol


22. Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru
I'm still not sure if I like the song lol


MC
Oh, I love the "Gaki-san" shoutings =P
Meh, I'm not biased lololol


23. BRAVO!
This sounds still like a Buono! song to me xD
I don't know if I should like th song ...
[I think because of the 'not-sure-thingie' I still loved the 10. Album more than the 11. one =P]

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wenn die DVD davon draussen ist und du die hast müssen wir die auf jedenfall gucken ^____^

    AntwortenLöschen