Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011

GETS!

Since my last Gets-post a few months(!!!) ago, I got a few new H!P-related things~ 

Finally I got the "older" Alo-Hello's! 
I love them+
Well, the Sakura & Otome Gumi one isn't one of my favorites, but it's a nice thing to watch too! ;)

AHHHHH!
I love it! I had to buy it! I don't know why I didn't have buy it earlier ^-^;;

Yeah, actually I wanted to buy it directly when it got released, but I didn't had money in this time, but I buyed it directly after that ... in March, I think! :)

I got my Rival Survival PB in March/April~!
I totally love it!
It should be a must-buy for all Morning Musume fans! =)
The thing I buyed with the PB is ...

... the Rival Survival DVD! xD
It's still so sad!

And a few days ago I got this:
AH!
AAAHHH!
AAAAAHHHHH!
I love both! H!P Winter 2011 A & B~ <3
My Risa Solo is on the DVD! I'm SO happy!
I would have loved to have the Maasa Solo and the ZYX-a (Get up! Rapper) Performance too, but well ... I don't have a Blue-ray Player >///<
But I'll watch them online ... as long as possible ;)

2 Kommentare: