Montag, 23. Mai 2011

LIFE Manga

Because I really love the Live Action LIFE I thought I should read the Manga too!
At the moment I'm in the middle of it. 
I must say that the Live Action adopted all the necessary scenes ... the Manga is just a bit darker! x_x


Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler

The scene were the boys kidnaped Ayumu and Miki were actually almost the same just without the background story and the explicitness. I mean, you knew what they wanted to do, but in the Manga they even talking about it. Ah, I hope you understand what I mean!? @_@


There was a scene after/during this incident, which let me speechless!
I always was squealing like mad when a Ayumu/Miki scene came because they look and act so cute together, but that was just ... amazing! I know that it was to safe Miki's life, but just let me dream ... x]

And about the "darker" image from the Manga ... just look at this:
Mana is freaking crazy! She's insane! I mean, look at her! If I were Hiro I would be scared to death because of her too! o_O

I hope I'll never meet someone like her lol
Oh, that also reminds me: Toda-sensei isn't THAT bad in the Manga. I know, she's not helping at all but I think she's a lot nicer x_x

2 Kommentare:

  1. Der Manga sieht besser aus als ich gedacht hab vom Zeichenstyle her... vielleicht sollte ich den doch auch mal anfangen <3 aber erst die live action zu ende gucken... fehlt ja nicht mehr viel.
    Geht der Manga in der Story eigentlich weiter als die Life Action mhhh...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. あなた原因ですを介して弱体化によって作成された中隔結果で、あまりにも多くの水の前方特定の外側の層の内脂肪このソケット。旅行は、この瞬間主要なの一部伝統。トート バッグ

    AntwortenLöschen