Samstag, 28. Mai 2011

I love Only you! ♥

Wait, what!?
I'm really late for such a post?
Don't convicted me! I was really busy and look; I still want to write about it, even if everyone probably more than enough have heard, read and talked about it. Well, I'm such a hardcore fan, I can't be quiet when I'm enjoying something that much!


To tell the truth:
I still don't like the song THAT much, but I don't have anything against it anymore lol


Still didn't have seen the PV!? SERIOUSLY!? 
Watch it~! 


I must say;
The current line-up is really nice!


The dance ... what should I say!?
Well, it reminds me a bit on "Sexy Boy" because it SEEMS pretty easy.
Though this move reminds me of Berryz Koubou's "Heroine ni Narou ka" lol
But there is also one move which I find pretty funny! 
This;
I don't know ... It just looks odd x]


Oi, and did you've seen how H!P is working with different effects now? I mean, not every effect on their different PV's is that matching, but here I really like them!
I love the floating jewels~ =)
And I love how the members are sitting together. Even if it sometimes reminds me of an Harem! xD

The members ... the members ...


Aika is SO amazing in this one!
She hasn't any big lines but her shots are awesome!
And I'll say it again; I like when they put her bangs back! It's so cute~


But Zukki ... Urgh ... I still don't like what they've done with her hair. She's able to put it a bit off but the hairstylist should really get fired lol


I do like Reina and Riho but I'm not impressed from them. Well, Riho is still young and she'll probably improving - and it isn't the amount of lines, it's her voice that don't have nothing special at all in the moment. I hope she'll really get better, but right now it doesn't amaze me. Oh, but her Close-up shots are nice! And Reina's Performance and voice is always the same. Nothing really changed in the past years. 


Did anyone notice Mizuki's dancing skills!?
I never knew she was such a strong dancer. I really think her dancing was one of the best~


Man, Ai-chan's expressions were amazing. And her smile near the end ...
... totally made me remember all her years in Morning Musume.


But my favorite thing about this PV is Risa's part! Man, they're really great!
She definitely was the most powerful during her scenes. She totally owned the screentime. Watching her like that made me smile.



Gifs made by:

5 Kommentare:

  1. ich versteh einfach nicht was du gegen das lied hast lol

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Huh!? Hast du nicht gesagt dass du die A-Seite, genau wie die B-Seite, nicht mögen würdest!? XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ich glaube das video hat eine große rolle gespielt ^^'

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hm ja ganz toll. irgendwie x"D
    Es ist immer niedlich zu lesen wie du über risa schreibst x"D

    AntwortenLöschen