Samstag, 21. Mai 2011

ONLY YOU

Actually I decided not to write about it, because my post would be pretty negatively and I know that many fans are getting pissed because of all the hate the Song, the line distribution, the Covers etc. getting ... but somehow I must talk about it!


I must let out my frustration! >//<
Or maybe it's all positively!? =P


Please don't get angry at me! I know how the business is working in the Idol world (H!P), or rather Morning Musume in this period (the other groups are getting a better line sitribution this time now), but I'm still angry about it "every" time. And yeah, I'm still supporting them because it's not the girls who are deciding what they're doing for a Single etc. 


At first:
Let's talk about the costumes and hairstyles!


Group Profile Picture from the H!P Site


Risa's looking awesome! She works this hairstyle so good~! <3 That's all about her! I don't want to write more about her because she just looks so beautiful that I could go on for ages~! <3


I also think that Aika's looking good! I'm one from the ones who're actually liking her with her hair back ^-^;;


I'm not a fan of Zukki's hair though. 


Riho's at the front. Next to Reina. She's officially the ace Kyuukie, huh? She's becoming a Mini Reina. They even part their fringe the same lol
I like Riho, and every single Girl in Morning Musume, but it pains me to see her get pushed forward and Risa being pushed back by a newcomer ... but, oh well, I knew it would be like that. Risa's not that popular, I know that!


Ai really stands out with her blonde hair, huh!? x)


And Reina looks the same as always! XD


The outfits seems pretty nice! They're sparkly~ <3 I prefer the costumes from the Senpai's though. The Kyuukie's costumes are not that good. I wonder what PV we get with them lol Oh, and I hope we got a few other costumes too next to them! :)




Now I'll go on to the Covers!


LE A
Well, this is the normal Close-up, but I love these shots! Besides it's fair lol
But I really like that design! Simple but fantastic~ <3


LE B
I don't like it! Looks like; Ai, Reina, Riho and these backdancers! <.< Just look how small Erina, Mizuki, Aika, Risa and Kanon look in the background. It's disgraceful and a real kick in the face!
Morning Musume was never fair, but was that unfair!? I wouldn't be surprise if the next single will only contain their names! XD


LE C
Kinda looks like a movie poster. But it looks like Riho is the centre. Well, it has a huge picture of Riho, there my eyes went first, 'til I realized; "Wait, Sayu is the center here!" o_O
It looks really badass, if Riho was the same size as the rest of the girls lol I mean, Sayumi looks fricking boss and that's awesome!


Regular Edition
It's nice~ xD




Huh!? The post is already so long and I still hasn't talked about the song(s) itself!?
Well, here we go~




Only you [A-Side]


Ai/Reina Lead as usual ...


And here I thought things were going to change after the last single. Hah! Who am I kidding?


Ai is my second-favorite current member, but even I know where to draw the line. I find it incredibly unfair on the three other Kyuukies, besides Riho, who didn't get that much to sing.


Oh, and I'm not freaking out because Riho getting promoted, but that the group will turning into 2-lead-singers again! I hope that it will be a rotated thing, so that we can see more from the other Kyuukies in the future too. I know that I'm sounding pretty optimistic! xD


But most likely it'll stay the same way ...


I don't think that the line distribution has ever been really even, but it was a lot more fair than it is now, and definately more interesting! It's not that I dislike the Ai/Reina Lead Songs, but when they continue to get the lead time after time after time for nearly five years straight, it starts to get old.


So I'm really worried that it'll be becoming a Reina/Riho Lead after Ai's gone ._.


But I can hear Risa's booming voice loud and clear~ Her two solo lines are the best lines in the whole song! I'm glad that they're so long that we can hear her awesome voice still a bit! I just hoped that they wouldn't had autotuned them SO much >//<


And I kinda wish Risa had been given all those four long lines =P


Or maybe even to Aika. I'm sure she would have been able to pull of such a strong voice~


I really still can't catch the melody/rhythm. It sounds weird. But at the same time pretty good.


With the great last single, this is a step back, in my opinion! =3




Yamete yo! Sindbad (Stop it! Sindbad) [B-Side]

That's quite something! xD


Overall it sounds like a fun song~ 


I hope they perform this B-Side live! It sounds really energetic and cute! 


Also, I think I'm hearing at least one solo from everyone which makes me happy~ x)


Somehow I would rather have this as A-Side. The song is great in my opinion. This is a continuation of upbeat Musume~

6 Kommentare:

  1. Ich kann dich total verstehen. Die a-seite ist wirklich nicht sehr gut. Danke für die b-seite, aber davon bin ich auch nicht gerade ein großer fan lol Ich denke dass diese single mich überhaupt nicht zufrieden macht. Na ja, vielleicht wieder beim nächsten mal ...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. But it's not because you think; Fair lines - better song, huh?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. netter blog eintrag!
    du bist ein ai fan, wie du selbst sagst ... jetzt frage ich mich wer dein favorit ist? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @ChibiAyane
    Eh!? Du magst die B-Seite nicht?
    Schade, ich finde sie unglaublich genial~

    @Anonym
    Nope, it's not like that! I just really love the B-Side! I don't know ... I like the fun/genki sound, even if the lyrics are a bit serious too ;)

    @=)
    War die Frage ernst gemeint!? x]
    Risa natürlich! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Eigentlich wollte ich mich an die b-seite gewöhnen, aber das lied wurde von gelöscht hmpf Ich hätte es downloaden sollen lol

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. @ChibiAyane
    Oh, das ist ja wirklich gelöscht worden. Ich bin sicher dass es noch andere Rips von dem Lied bei youtube etc. gibt. =)

    AntwortenLöschen