Sonntag, 15. Mai 2011

Morning Q

So, now it's not Kyuukie de Pon anymore but Morning Q, huh!?
What I'm talking about?
Morning Musume DVD Magazine Volume 38


The Senpais are seeming totally enthusiastic saying their important line Morning Q <.<
Did you've seen it already?
I was a bit disappointed in them! xD


It's pretty much the same like the last one, just that the Senpais are asking questions about themselves and the Kouhais has to answer them. 


Well, in between I noticed something cute~
What!? You're not getting it?
Risa's pulling the card holder ring unwittingly over her finger! Too cute!
I'm pretty Risa biased, so what!? =P


But yeah, I noticed the other thing too ...
Future Sub-leader and Leader discussion, huh!?
Risa should pay more attention to Ai-chan for the time being ... not that she's getting pissed about it lol


I've warned her! Geez!
Pissed Ai-chan arrives!


Man, now Risa even incorporate Reina in her discussions!
I wonder how long Ai-chan will put up with this before she'll drag Risa over the coals!


I'm really disappointed in Risa ... How can she leave out her lover!? 


This isn't even funny anymore!
Risa's even so distracted by Sayu's curves ...
... that she even forgot the Mornibg Q line!
I think, Risa's taking the future Leader/Sub-leader pairing too literally!
Someone have to told her that the TakaGaki action is on a different level than a Leader/Sub-leader thing! x_x


Poor Ai-chan!
Please don't cry, Leader! You just have to tell Risa!


How can Risa NOT notice such a sad glare on her!?


So, we've another GakiShige moment ...
... but still no TakaGaki one?
I wonder how Ai-chan's feeling when she's wanting to share a laugh with her love but get ignored!? >.>
I'm sure Reina isn't so happy about these things aswell ._.


Wait, now, what's going on!?
Now Risa's even turning her back on Ai-chan!
Is Sayumin really THAT interesting?


I know someone who'll getting no love today from her lover! x_x


Back to starring again, huh, Gaki-san?
Geez, poor Ai-chan!
I think she don't will let it go at that!


Well, it's a step forward!
She's giving her a stare!
And then ...
Ai-chan: "Oi, I'm right next to you, you know!?"
... she even is calling Risa's attention to herself!
You can do it, Leader~


And finally she catched Risa's attention!
Or at least her answer to her question!
But, oh well, it has at least something do with her ;)


Jajan!
Ai-chan: "Getting Risa's attention back - CHECK!"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen