Dienstag, 9. August 2011

°C-ute vs S/mileage

To tell the truth; I never was a really big C-ute or Smileage fan ... I like a few songs and a few members, but I was never THAT interested that I would watch a whole concert from them but ...


... but ...


... there was this °C-ute vs. S/mileage Concert a while ago ...


Well, I never itended to watch it, but now a short clip showed up on my suggested video list on youtube. And because I was bored I thought; "Why not!? It's just around 5 minutes ..."


I TOTALLY ENJOYED IT!
No kidding!

It was very entertaining! And I loved how the C-ute members mimicking S/mileage's song~ x]

Maybe I should watch the whole Concert sometime? After all I love it when the groups are dancing/singing to songs from other groups.


That reminds me; I can't wait until the Berryz vs. C-ute Concert is starting~ <3

2 Kommentare: