Freitag, 12. August 2011

GETS!

... well rather GIFT! xD


Yesterday I got a package ... from my mother. She actually bought me something ... which is coming from Japan!



I was like; "What the hell did she bought!? I hope she was looking through my stuff first before she ordered it!"

And then I read something important on the package!


"A Photobook!?" is what I thought ... I hardly buy PB's so I was already totally excited~ xD
I mean, it's amazing! 
Firstly: My mother gave me something from H!P (it couldn't be anything else ;]) as a present for the first time! Well, not really for the first time ... but for the first time without having a reason (like christmas or birthday) to do so lol
Secondly: It's an awesome Photobook!
Thirdly: I love my mother~! <3

It's funny how nervous I was when I opened the package xD
It's so much fun to get something without knowing what it is~
And it is ...

JAJAN!


Ah~ I love it! I love it! I love it!
Alo-Hello 4 was boring, but the Photobook is amazing~ <3
Of course I already have seen scans from it, but it's so much better to hold it in your own hands~ x]


And ... I didn't knew that the white dress group picture was under the Cover. I always thought it was a picture within the PB x]


You all have probably already seen the scans too, but ... 

... I must fangirling over Risa~ <3


So ... so ... so cute~! <3

And during my fangirling I can't miss some TakaGaki Love lol


1 Kommentar: