Montag, 15. August 2011

Keitai Deka The Movie 3


Yeah, I've seen it just now~! :)
Actually I wanted to wait until someone subbed it - because I can't really catch japanese speaking - but I had to see this movie!


Beware; Spoiler's are here! XD


The beginning scene is really cool! It must be cool, it's from the concert lol
But the they're showing the detective girls next to the crowd and you directly notice that this is the fake crowd xD


Scary guy~

Oh man, I just can't stop laughing! I mean ... really!?
There's a man standing behind the whole crowd with a mask, coat and a gun ... it would be pretty embarrassing for H!P if something like that would really happening x]
It's like a mystery that nobody is noticing him o_O




The mans are everywhere! Everywhere! It would been bad if the staff and management and etc. ist careless like that. Poor three detective sisters must protecting Morning Musume! x]


The sound effects are funny btw!
It's like the japanese TV Shows xD
I hate cheap special effects, but I love sound effects! 


Well, they're lucky that these were good guys.
But ... but ... but ... I still can't believe that they could wander like that around the concert hall. I would have been scared if I was a girl in the crowd ... yeah, the crowd was just full of girls! =P


Risa: "Oh, camera!"


When they disappeared from the bus, I thought it would have been something supernatural going on lol


The bus driver ... died o_O
It's a dangerous job to be the bus driver of an idol group! 
I wonder why he wore such an hawaii shirt. Some people just don't have the slightest fashion sense~


And; I don't get the thing with the aviaries!
Hopefully someone will sub this so I can understand it all and not just broken bits ...
Yeah, actually I wanted to watch it because of Morning Musume (and I still do) ... but somehow, even if they don't appearing much, it's such a funny and crazy movie XD


>> I bet Tsunku kidnapped them to do something similar like in Battle Royal, just without the killing thing. He's probably looking who his real aces are. Eri, JunJun and LinLin are obviously out! <<


Okay, in the middle of the movie it got really boring!
I'm sure I've heared "Harry Potter", but maybe I just nodded off ... See!? Boring! 


But ...


but ...


but ...


Holy shit! Nothing supernatural - just damn clever! :O
I love how bad guys are working sometimes lol


The girls even battling the bad guys ... and it reminds me alot of Sailor Moon ...
Ah~ I think I should watch the Live Action sometime again! <3


So ... what the hell is going on?
Morning Musume got kidnapped and they're dancing!?




You can't tell me that they don't know that they got kidnapped.
Wow, the kidnappers must be really kind then lol


The guy ist creepy! ._.




Don't stare at them like this! lol


Oh, okay, they do know ...
They really seemed scared! Poor girls! I'll come to rescue! ._.



OMG! The guy is sick!
He's plain crazy!



That was sad to see how the girls were running out when they got saved!
Just imagine such a thing happened in reality @_@
I don't want to see such a movie again ... I think, it would have been different if they hadn't played themselves ^^;;


I totally loled at how the guy was like; "Gomen nasai!"
EH!? What!?
As if an apologize would have been enough xD


NAMIDACCHI! *sniff*
So sad ... so nostalgic ... <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen