Freitag, 12. August 2011

S/mileage Audition Finalists!

I'm so nervous!


I never really cared for S/mileage - I love Sakichy and a few songs from them, but nah - but now I'm kinda nervous to see who's going to make it into the group!


Although I like S/mileage as a 4nin group and don't want new members to join, I can't wait of the announcement lol It's really a strange feeling. 


So, because I didn't really followed the S/mileage audition I just realized that Mogi didn't made it again ^-^;;
Hopefully she could take it~ Sure she was the crying girl at the Morning Musume Audition's but I actually liked her ... and at the H!P Egg's official and backstage-blog photo's she's looking really cute! I really hope she will be added in one H!P group sometime! 


Whatever~
Because I'm really way off with the Audition I informed myself about who's still in the running and looking through the footage to form my own opinion about who should make it~ xD
The latest HelloPro!Time really helped me a lot lol


Miyazaki Yuka
Holy cow! Did you have seen her!? She's looking like young JunJun lol
I don't know what to think about her. She got a few brownie points (=P) because she likes Sayumi (YAY!) because of her cuteness (No!). Well, I love Sayu's cuteness too, but we all know how it ended with JunJun wanting to be like Sayumi. Well, I didn't liked it when she played cutely. 
Argh, I know she's a totally different girl ... >//<
Well, good luck! =)


Aoyagi Momoka
She had a lot struggle wit the dances ... but she gave her best!
Also she looks kinda cute~ x]


Nakanishi Kana
Somehow I just can't see her in S/mileage =/


Miyamoto Karin
I'm rooting for her! I want her in S/mileage!
She really deserves a spot in an H!P group. Maybe she also could join a totally new group (but when would this happen!? lol) or going as a Soloist (and never ever appearing on H!P DVD's >//<) but I totally would love her in S/mileage~ <3
Eh!?
I'm a Karin Fangirl!?
Of course!
Even I - who was never really interested in the H!P Eggs - knows about Karin! Sure I know a few others too, but she's the only one who I'm going like; "Kyaaa~ She's so cute~ Aww, she's so pretty~ And damn! She can dance and sing!" 


Katsuta Rina
Somehow her voice surprised me ... she's good :O
I didn't knew that she can dance and sing so well ... and she's cute ... but somehow I don't see her in S/mileage ... but we know that Tsunku can make anything possible lol


Takeuchi Akari
Yeah, of course I know her too~ x]
I never payed TOO much attention to her, but she really has a great voice! :O
And she's so cute~ <3
If she didn't make it into S/mileage I should even so pay more attention to her! lol


Fujii Rio
Man, she's cute! Totally adorable! 
But her dancing is too much! She should ton down a bit! Seriously! She would hurt the girl next to her while dancing lol
She's SO energetic~
When she can slow down her dancing, she would perfectly fit into S/mileage IMO <3


Yamaga Kanae
She sang really well but she forgot a few lines ... I think because of nervousness.
Well, she's also pretty, huh?


Tamura Meimi
Hm, I don't know ... Somehow I don't want her in S/mileage. She seems not fitting now. Maybe a few Egg months would be better for her!? She's interesting, but her voice is too forced for now.


Kosuga Fuyuka
She's cute ... somehow lol
Her voice is a bit nasal, which I like xD I love nasal voices (not like Reina rather like Miyuki who played Sailor Moon in the Sera Myu musicals ...), but I think she'll have to train her voice more ... and then will be the nasal tone gone.
But it seems that she already has a bit experience in the entertainment world ;)

Oda
She didn't leave a big impression on me and I almost forget to add her on this list ... poor girl ^^;;


Dayeon
Poor girl has the language problem ._.
I like her ... I really do ... but after seeing the footage I don't think that she would fit into S/mileage =/



So, it clear for me ... I would love if these girls get added to S/mileage:
- Miyamoto Karin
- Takeuchi Akari
- Fujii Rio
- Kosuga Fuyuka

2 Kommentare:

  1. die hälfte der mädchen die du als "niedlich" beschreibst sehen eigentlich gar nicht so niedlich aus! o_O

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das ist nur wegen diesen komischen Standbildern die die gerne benutzen. Die stoppen das Video halt mal gerne mitten beim laufen oder reden und benutzen das dann gerne als Bild >//<

    AntwortenLöschen