Dienstag, 22. März 2011

Battle Royale 1 + 2

Yesterday I've seen the first movie, now I've watched the second one!



Story
At the dawn of the new millennium, Japan is in a state of near-collapse. Unemployment is at an all-time high, and violence amongst the nation's youth is spiralling out of control. With school children boycotting their lessons and physically abusing their teachers, a beleaguered and near-defeated government decides to introduce a radical new measure: The Battle Royale Act.

Just my two cents
I often read or heard about this movie and how awesome it should be, and now I thought I really should watch it sometime too ... Well, yesterday and today I had a lot of freetime, so I decided that it was the right time!

Well, what should I say!? I don't want to say that the movies are boring, but ... Okay, let me explain it;

The story is really interesting but the realization is rather boring! 

At first I want to say something about the first movie, of course~
The beginning was pretty awesome! The explanation of te rules of the game from the girl is really funny and crazy ... I don't want to know what the author was smoking ... but when the pupils were set off the island it all goes down the road! The two main characters are boring as hell and really one-dimensional! I was always glad when we got to see the girl with the long hair!

Then the second Movie;
I didn't like the storyline at all! Well, then the movie was starting and I was like: "Wow, that's A LOT better than the first one!"
... until they met the guy from the first movie who they actually schould kill!
From then on I was REALLY bored as hell!

But do you know what?
Now I really want to read the Manga! ._.

Oh, well, I forgot to say that I would had love to see HER story! She seems much more interesting than the actual main characters in the first movie!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen