Freitag, 4. März 2011

Maji desu ka Suka

It sounds even better in HQ~ <3


Radio Rip!


Should I start with the things I dislike about this song!?
Well, this song is very predictable. 
But it's easy to remember so it should get a whole crowd hyped up! x)
Is it now positive!? lol

Now I want to talk about the things I like~
The chorus is amazingly catchy! I also like the "Ha~ha~ha" they used in the middle like they did in Koko ni Iruzee.

Oh, I talked with a few friends about this single and they whined about the RenAi Lead!

Reina/Ai Lead?

In this song?

Seriuosly?

Yeah, I know ... Everyone has two solo lines ... EXCEPT Reina and Ai who got three solo lines!!

Now I'll asking again ...

Reina/Ai Lead?

SERIOUSLY!?

I was already wondering if they had listend to their former singles too lol

Oh, we also got to see their singles outfit and a Dance Preview. The dance is looking totally amazing! I want to learn the dane lol Buuuut ... the outfits ... they remind me a bit at Naichau Kamo x) And I DON'T want the jacket colors as their new official colors! I mean ...

Risa in beige/brown!?

DO NOT WANT!

I hope their next single will be just as energetic and to be start of a rebirth of happy-go-luck aka genki Morning Musume! But for now I'll wait for the PV for THIS single~ xD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen