Freitag, 11. März 2011

Megami no Kiseki

Well, I just watched Dream Morning Musume's "Megami no Kiseki" Appearance! Actually I didn't want to write about it because just Kaorin, Mari, Rika, Mikitty and Koharu were present. But then I heard that they first played Kanashimi Twilight in the background before the usual Love Machine and Renai Revolution 21 and I found it pretty nice, but not really important ... but then ...


... this!

I got so excited when I heard the beginning of Love Machine! Of course I love when Risa's doing this line but to see the famous Johnson doing it again is so epic! Ah, nostalgia time~


And what's epic too!?
This!
First Gen member - Nakazawa Yuko - 37 years old

I love her for that! She always got picked because of her age, but we all love her for that, huh!? <3 Sadly she wasn't present in that show! ;_;


Now it's really Nostalgia Time!



I know, they always are showing old clips when old members are in talk show's etc., but everytime I want to cry again! It's just so ... sad!? No, it's not the right word, but it feels strange somehow ... 


And finally a bit talking~
Nakazawa Yuko Onee-san!? Aww, Mari's too cute, huh!? x)


And we're back! xD
Well, it's nothing new, but it still is surprising when they're mentions Kago or the other old members. I mean, it was like a strict rule do not talk, or to not even mention, members who left UFA or got fired like Aibon. They used to left this members out in the history timeline! 

What else should I say then
SEXY BEAM!
Haha, I would feel strange too when I must record a "Sexy Beam"! lolol Just the thought of that makes me laugh! 


It' not enough!? Well, then ...
SEXY BEAM!

Oh, I also learned someting new! I never noticed that Kaorin didn't move at all in a single! xD


The End

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen