Mittwoch, 16. März 2011

Hm ...

Somehow I started to watch Anime's again since the day before yesterday. Well, I really laughed at a few things (at "newer" H!P videos too), but after that I'm feeling really strange. I don't know, when I'm thinking about Japan I feel like I'm not supposed to laugh at all!


Uhm ... I really don't know how to explain it, but it's a shame that I can do nothing about the situation. Yeah, I can donate money, but it feels so lonely to do nothing with my own hands! Somehow I really want to help! But it's really gorgeous when I'm reading Twitter and Blog entry's from japanese people who're writing things like "It's okay", "Life goes on", "Japan will stay strong" ... They're really amazing people!


Well, now my post has a really different kind of type which I actually wanted to write, because I started to watch "Arakawa under the Bridge" again. Now it isn't that amusing like in the beginning, but one scene really cracked me up;


Learn how to swim

Yeah, it's a really simple situation: Two kids want to learn how to swim! Well ...


Yeah, that totally cracked me up! xD
I mean, I was wondering since the start how they want to swim with those masks, but I thought the Anime wouldn't care a thing about the fact that they both would sink ... that's why it was so unexpected! lol

1 Kommentar:

  1. HUhu

    ich kenn den anime leider nicht deswegen check ich glaub ich auhc nicht warum die beidne Jungs Helme aus Metall auf haben ...

    AntwortenLöschen