Montag, 7. März 2011

I've missed alot! ._.

Or should I say I hadn't the time to watch certainly things!? >//<


Well, now I've seen Berryz Days 3 (with JuulChii), Berryz Koubou FC Event in Hawaii, Morning Musume - Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game Single V Event and I listened to Berryz Koubou's B-side~


Berryz Days 3 was really ... uhm ... nice, I think. They ate a lot, like alaways lol Why are the girls always eating in such DVD's? I don't really find it entertaining at all lol


The FC Event was totally cute! Nice clothes and games + super songs! Well, I don't have to add something else ... xD


Morning Musume's Event Event was so la-la ... At first I was like "Yay, Backstage" then I was like "Oh, it's not Backstage at all" ... and then I was happy about all the Risa close-up's ... and about the "private" TakaGaki talk ... Yeah, I'm totally biased! ^///^
But ... OMG! The Moonlight Night Version was SO cute! Now I've the urge to watch it again~ <3


Oh, I also have seen a few Performances from the Rival Survival DVD and ... I don't like this Version! They've totally strange angles and they cutted all the TakaGaki, GakiKame, SayuJun and so on things ... WTH!?


I'm totally angry that they cut the TakaGaki moment in Namidacchi! >.<
Oh, and the scene with Risa's cap <.<


Well, I want the version which was released a few days after the Concert!
It was a lot better! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen