Samstag, 5. März 2011

Covers - Posters

Where should I start?
Well, I think Berryz Koubou deserved it lol



Aren't the girls looking stunning!?
At the moment we don't know if it "just" a promotion poster or also the Cover for their 7th Album ... Well, I don't really care. xD
It's an awesome poster and it would be looking good for the Cover too, but I also would love another awesome photo ;)

Next two are both Morning Musume!


RE Edition for the Single Cover! :)
I really like the cover more now that it isn't that tiny x3
They all look adorable, just Eripon needs a bit more work on posing ... but I'm sure she'll get a hang of it soon enough~
Oh, and the Logo's looking SO colorful. Seems that H!P really wants to bring the old Momusu feel back lol


Outfits for the Concert Tickets ... I think they're really just for promo Posters like in Pika Pika and Rival Survival! ;) Well, I want to talk about it anyway xD
I don't know if I should like these outfits. I'm not a huge fan of the outfits but I ain't hating! Oh, and everyone says the outfits looks like S/mileage ones from Shortcut ... Well, the first thing which cames to my mind was Gag 100 Kaibun Aishite Kudasai from Berryz Koubou xD

I just wish there'll be a big arena maybe for a day? =3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen