Sonntag, 18. November 2012

Tanaka Reina Graduation

Da wache ich heute Morgen auf und gehen ans Handy um meine neuesten Twitter Nachrichten nachzuschauen, und das erste was ich sehe ist;

 RT @alita87: @hello_online It's actually more implied that the Tanaka Reina part will be for the last concert, though not completely clear in japanese about 2 hours ago

Eh!? Eh!? Was!?
Noch einmal bitte! o_O

Ja, es stimmt; Reina's Abschlusskonzert wird am letztem Tag von Morning Musume's Spring Tour 2013 MichishigeEleven SOUL sein. 

Das ist irgendwie kein wirklicher Schock für mich, da ich damit gerechnet hatte, dass sie wohl bald aufhören wird, aber es kam irgendwie unerwartet. Ich meine, ich hatte fest damit gerechnet dass ihr Abschlusskonzert in 2013 sein wird, aber als bis jetzt nichts bekannt gegeben wurde, hatte ich gedacht, dass ich mich wohl geirrt und sie erst später aufhören wird ... und dann das! xD

Thank you for always giving me your support.
I, Tanaka Reina, will be graduating from Morning Musume with next year’s Spring tour!
Today, as I inform all the fans on stage, together with my 3 bandmates, I feel that for myself, I am beginning my journey to a new stage!
Morning Musume facing it’s 15 year anniversary, and I having joined as a 6th generation member, have reached my 10th year. I feel like it’s a perfect turning point, as I start new activities with my band, and challenge myself with a full-time music career after graduation.
For my activities with Morning Musume and Hello!Project, I still have half a year left. With what’s left the Fall tour and the New Year’s Hello!Project concert, as well as the Spring tour, I will continue to sing in front of all the fans as Morning Musume’s Tanaka Reina so, please continue to give me your support!

2012/11/18
Morning Musume
Tanaka Reina
 http://www.takamaruyo.net/?p=3994

Habe erst gedacht, dass ich noch zu verschlafen wäre als ich es gelesen habe, und dass ich irgendwas falsch verstanden hätte ... aber nun bin ich hellwach lol

We thank you for always giving your support to Hello!Projects and Morning Musume!
Let’s cut to the chase, this is an Announcement regarding “Tanaka Reina”.
“Tanaka Reina” who joined Morning Musume in January of 2003, presently for 9 years and ten months,
It has been decided that she will graduate from Morning Musume and Hello!Project with the 2013 Morning Musume Concert Tour 2013 Spring MICHISHIGE ☆ ELEVEN SOUL ~Tanaka Reina Graduation Comemmoration Special~ final tour day.
Her band has been formed, and she is proud to be one of the top 3 vocalists in the history of Morning Musume.
She is going forward with her band activities as well so, this felt like good timing, and we’ve decided on her graduation.
Seeing her mature in her own way, the things she wants to do on her own, her style, and her determination, I feel that from here, if she were to make use of the experience she’s gained with Hello! Project on her band activities and her solo work, it will lead to her progressing even more.
I’ve been talking with her about the matter of her graduation for many years,
she’s a girl with a strong competitive spirit, and from here she can become an even cooler “Reina”.
Everyone, please give your a great amount of your support from here on to the “Tanaka Reina” doing her own peresonal work and bandmember “Tanaka Reina” with her band as well.
Hello! Project Coordinating Producer
Tsunku
2012/11/18

Ich finde es nur seltsam dem Konzert Michishige's Namen zu geben, wenn es eine Abschiedstour sein wird ^^''''''

1 Kommentar:

  1. Die Matrosin verlässt das Schiff.
    Und ich hatte irgendwie noch im Sinn, dass sie länger bleiben würde ^^
    Egal wie das Konzert wird ich brauche es!
    Irgendwie auch niedlich dass das Konzert Michishige eleven soul's heißen wird ^^ Vorallem die elf Seelen.

    Weißt du, wann im Frühling sie gehen wird? Ich hoffe am 04.04.2013 ^-^

    AntwortenLöschen