Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011

Birthday - birthday - birthday

Oh yeah, I'm still just a kid and like to brag about my birthday and the things I got. Well, my birthday was on 29. June but I was too lazy to took pics from my presents lol


Let's go!

It's the Death Note Live Action. Actually I wanted the Anime ... I think my mother got confused. Well, I never have seen the LA's before so I think they were pretty ... nice. xD
To tell the truth; The real first Part was nice. The L one was boring as hell IMO! And ... I never knew that they had a german sync! o_O
I think my aunt has got me the second Part from Death Note then. I was pretty pissed because Light and L just met! >//<

Yeah, I admit it; I'm a Disney Freak! I already have the Beauty and the Beast, but I was always pretty sad because I wanted The Beauty and the Beast; The Enchanted Christmas too lol I'm glad that I've it now. I directly watched it, even if we're in the middle of summer~
And I also became Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Actually I wanted to wait until the second Part will be released, because I'm sure they'll be selling these two Parts together xD But it was still a nice watch again lol

And now we getting to my H!P presents~
It's the H!P Concert with Konno's (and Makoto's) Graduation! I love this Concert! It's totally full of win! And the Suki na Senpai Performance was so sad!
The next one is Berryz' Umi no ie Otakebi House Concert! Actually it's not THAT good IMO (I don't like the Setlist) but I'm a Berryz Fan so I had to get it lol

The Yomiuri Land East Live's from Morning Musume and Berryz Koubou
Both Events/Setlists were awesome! And also; I totally love outdoors Performances! <3

Do you know what this is!?
Do you~~!?
It's this~
FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY!
Yeah, I admit that I almost just have the newer Concerts. In 2007 I was too young to buy something from Japan so I need to get all of them now! XD

And the birthday present from me to me:
Risa's Shirt from the Fantasy DX Concert Tour! I love it!
It's a bit too big, but that's no problem lol
And yeah, it's not really a birthday present for myself, it just happened to came in on the perfect day~ <3
It also came with the wristband I have on and these;
My first photo cards! *gasp*
I'm one of the rare ones who actually are not collecting them ^-^;;

Oh, I also got a Shirt from my half-sister and a desk chair from my parents. x]

2 Kommentare:

  1. oh my.....happy belated birthday! *im like real slow...=x *

    m(_ _)m

    what awesome presents you've got!! and that risa shirt looks very good on you!! =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. @DumpPplinG
    Haha, it's no problem at all~
    Thanks~! =)

    AntwortenLöschen