Sonntag, 24. Juli 2011

Shanimuni Paradise

Do you still know when I was talking about the H!P Summer Concert themes and that Risa got "kawaii" and "genki"!?


I totally wanted that she'll be singing Shanimuni Paradise! Well, I didn't got the song I was hoping for! >//<


I love this song and I love when Risa's singing it! It's such so "kawaii" and "genkI" ... and I love when Risa's like this! 


But now ... now ...


I didn't really have thought about it anymore, but ...


MY WISH IS GETTING REAL!


Risa's singing Shanimuni Paradise during the Hawaii FC Tour!


I can't believe it~


I'M SO HAPPY!


I fell like I could die of happiness now LOL


I NEED to see it!
Or atleats; I NEED to hear it ... NOW!


Fanrecordings where are you!? xD


Until I get to hear it I'll watch the "old" Performance of her Shanimuni Paradise Version~ <3


4 Kommentare:

  1. die fenster, wie deine mutter immer so schön sagt, oder? xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Haha, ja, aber sie mag das Lied! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Handbewegungen bei dem du-du-du-du-du Part lol
    Meine Mama sagt dazu immer Fenster XD
    Auch wenn ich Musik höre und das Lied taucht einfach nicht auf und sie will das hören dann fragte sie immer; "Wo sind die Fenster?" XD

    AntwortenLöschen