Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011

HANGRY & ANGRY-f

They'll release their new/first single called Reconquista!
That means; Reconquest! =)


I literally screamed when I saw this! And now that's the MV got released I'm so HA~PPY~ [to copy Charmy lol]


Actually, I'm not a big fan vom H&A because I love half the songs and hate the other half lol
So I was kinda anxious if I would like it or not! xD


But firstly ...
... check out this amazing cover for the single! <3
Isn't it awesome!?


A few screencaps maybe!?
Haha, don't worry, the MV is here too! lol


BAM!
Yeah, in the beginning I was really like; "WTH is that!?" xD
I've just seen a horror/thriller movie so you can imagine what I was imaging here lol

The whole puppet thingie is epic as hell!
I must admit it is kinda creepy when they moved though! xD

Their style is great!
The setting is great!
The colors are great!
Overall; Amazing!

The megaphones are really a nice touch! lol

Just check Yossie's look towards Rika! <3
I'll say it; It's love! x]

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

And finally~~~




I love the new song! <3
It's one of the best songs from them IMO because I like more pop-ish songs, so I'm happy that they changed their style a bit.


The MV is great too~
It's simple but totally anjoyable! Their outfits and hairstyle fits them and they're looking amazing as ever!


Well, the MV was really safe and very light. I really liked it when they were feeling each other up and were near to making out in their MV's than just posing. But well, I can't have all the things I like at once. ^-^;;


And here's the LIVE Version - with megaphones! x]


2 Kommentare:

  1. du hörst H&A? o_O
    hätte ich jetzt iwie nicht erwartet.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. @ChibiAyane
    EH!? Sollte das irgendwie komisch für mich sein!? XD

    AntwortenLöschen