Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011

The Peace!? Onna ni Sachi Are!?

Nope!


Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!


Do I like the outfits!?

I don't know!

Seriously! When I look at this picture I'm arguing with myself if I like it or not lol

What I like about the picture;

Risa's in the middle! =P

Back to the outfits; I'm not sure about Riho's, as well as Reina's. I like Ai-chan's and Sayu's. And it looks like Risa's outfits is as short as Ai's x]
I want to see all of the outfits! ._.

Random notes:
- I do not like Ai-chan's expression LOL
- Risa's hairstyle is great~
- Eripon's looking amazing! I didn't recognized her at first!
- I love Sayu's bangs!
- Reina ... please burn your bow! >//<
- Yeah, it really looks a bit like "The Pace" ... but for "Onna ni Sachi Are" they're missing the feathers! ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen