Samstag, 16. Juli 2011

WOW WOW YEAH YEAH

Good's List from the H!P concert in Summer Nippon no mirai WOW WOW & YEAH YEAH are out~


It's not a miracle that I want almost all of the things, huh!? XD


I can't wait to watch it!
Hopefully someone is uploading the DVD Magazine's soon~
I'm guilty! I'm just buying DVD Mag's which I already have seen and totally like. Mostly the "behind the scenes" one! ^-^;;
My money goes to Shirts, Singles and other H!P DVD's XD

I love this towel! I want it SO bad!
Actually ... I was searching for Risa totally long! I didn't recognize her at first! Showing her forehead again, huh!? I LIKE! <3

These little towels are so cute! 
I always need all the things with Risa and Ai-chan but now ... I also need the one from Zukki! She's SO cute~ I can't deny it anymore! LOL
Not that I deny it before, but I think I never squealed like that when I saw a photo from her~ Awwwwwww! <3
And Momo looks so pretty there! I definitely need it too! 

Yeah, I know! Actually I don't buy photocards, but these are looking SO good! Dammit! I need them!

Aika, Risa & Yurina~
These photocards are cute too! =)
And Risa's looking SO tiny! Adorable~ <3

Actually ... I'm not a Sayu Fangirl! Sure, I like her ... a lot ... but I never had the urge to buy her things, but ...
... I need that shirt!
Her birthday shirt is totally cool! Especially the "I LOVE Sayumi" part! XD

5 Kommentare:

  1. verrückt nach risa, was? x"D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey, ich habe dieses Mal auch andere H!P Mitglieder da stehen! LOL
    Warte erst mal auf das nächste MM Konzert, da werde ich wohl viel von ihr haben XD
    Und von Ai-chan ... ._.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The Shirt look very good <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hopefully husa will have them for sale soon~! but it'll be hard to get sayu's b-day short mostly cus the b-day shirts are only sold at the concerts >3>

    kawaii beam

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. @giira-chan
    Ich weiß~
    Ich will das haben lol

    @kawaii-chan~
    That's a surprise to see you hear lol
    Yeah, I know about the b-day shirts. It's a shame. But pretty good for my wallet ^-^;;

    AntwortenLöschen