Samstag, 30. Juli 2011

GETS~

Today I got two things which I was waiting for for so long~
I'm really happy! =)


Fangirling, squealing and Picspam ahead!!!

When I woke up my mom gave me a small package. I was still a bit tired and didn't get what it was until I read the "Japan" and "DVD" part lol 

But I was still a bit confused~ xD
And ... and ... and ... can it be!?

So, my Ribbon no Kishi Musical was finally here!?
I was near an heartattack lol I was really happy! I love this Musical to death! xD

Jajan;

It's a pretty cool cover IMO =)
Sorry about the crappy picture's - it's really difficult to take pictures in my room lol

It contains three DVD's, so the package is pretty 'big'. The first step looks like this;

The DVD Cover Image is really amazing! And I totally like that they're using pictures underneath it. And what's this on the right side!?
Yeah, the relationship-thingie between the characters! :)

Pretty cool, huh!?
But enough from that! When it's fully open, it looks like this;

And I was still interested in the pictures behind the DVD's lol
They choosed really good ones! :)

That's all!
No, jk~ This is the back of the DVD;

Pretty normal looking, huh!?
Oh, the DVD contains also a little booklet with ca. 30 picture pages~ <3
Pages like this;

Risa's SO pretty~ ♥
Yeah, I had to say this lol

Oh, I couldn't watch the Musical this morning, but I'm watching it right now~
Anata ni aitai *sing*

I got a second package too! XD


I wonder what this is~ lol
Ah, which poster will it be~!?


Yeah, it's the Only you Poster~
The Close-up Version thingie, like you can see lol
I'm one of these "boring" peoples who find this concept pretty cool! Especially because it's REALLY looking awesome with this white/silver colors! =)

But it's a "special" poster for me, because;

Again Risa's autograph~ <3
Now I just need to wait until Tuesday to hang it on my wall :)

Oh, and now a Close-up of Risa and her autograph!
Risa's really looking awesome like this! But I'm still not sure what I should think about her new signature ... I loved her old one SO much! =/
But whatever ... x]

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow! hast bestimmt viel dafür bezahlt, oder?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sag ich nicht~ :P
    Na ja, sehr billig waren die auf jeden Fall nicht. Aber du weißt ja; Ich denke immer sehr darüber nach wann ich was kaufe. Immerhin muss ich mir auch Gedanken über die neue Single und das Album machen ... =/

    AntwortenLöschen