Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2011

Kawaii & Genki

That's the theme for the new H!P Summer Concert in which Risa will having a Solo Performance~ <3


When I read about the theme "Sexy" and "Romance" I wanted to see Risa there, because ... well, just because! lol ... But under the circumstances that "Cute" and "Energetic" means 'fun' songs, I'm actually pretty happy about it now!
Besides; I'll be getting sexy Risa in the MM Concert which will be released on 27.07! <3


Personally I'm hoping for Shanimuni Paradise ... Somehow I want to hear it again from her ... but I'll be happy with any song ... I hope! xD


The other Solo Performances until now looks like this;
7/16 ~wow wow~ 15:00 theme 'LOVE' and 'Courage'
~Solo performance - Michishige Sayumi, Kumai Yurina, Yajima Maimi~
7/16 ~yeah yeah~ 18:30 theme 'Cute' and 'Energy'
~Solo performance - Niigaki Risa, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Ogawa Saki~

7/17 ~wow wow~ 15:00 theme 'Sexy' and 'Romance'
~Solo performance - Tsugunaga Momoko, Mano Erina, Wada Ayaka~
7/17 ~yeah yeah~ 18:30 theme 'Party' and 'smile'
~Solo performance - Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi, Maeda Yuuka~



Thanks to lalaKY on H!O

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen