Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011

Shuukan Berryz Times



I "finally" got to see the newest Berryz Concert!
It was really great~


01. Heroine ni Narou ka!
I still don' really like this song + the outfits are ugly IMO, though Momo's hat was cute x]
Yurina's last "Heroine" was epic!


02. Special Generation
Every Berryz' Setlist NEEDS this song! Even if it would be just in an Medley or something like that =P
Yeah, I'm one of them who still loves it after all these years~ <3
And; Momo's dance is so sharp! I mean, IMO she was always the second best Dancer in BK, but every time she still amaze me! 


VTR
Haha, it was like an old detective movie xD
Really interesting and entertaining! =)


03. HAPPY! Stand up
I love, love, love these reporter costumes lol
It's so cool that Berryz always have a theme for their concerts~
And the entry scene was amusing! Especially reporter Momo who just took a picture from herself! <3
Oh, but I still don't really like this song. It get's boring after a while ... *cough* 
But ... but ... but ... this Performance was EPIC!
I couldn't stop loving all these things which happened during this song! Amazing Performance!
And they really did take photos from the crowd!? I mean, really!? For REAL!? Pretty cool! XD


MC


04. Joshikai The Night
This song is amazing! <3
That reminds me; I STILL need the newest  Album from them! :O
I'm such a bad fan >//<
Nice costumes! I love casual-kinda costumes! :D
And I never noticed that Risako was that good in dancing! It looked like she was really into this song! 


05. Onna no Pride
A slow song must be in EVERY setlist! x]
Well, I don't have anything about slow song, but I don't really like this song. It sounds a bit bland IMO!


06. Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi
Love! Just LOVE! I love, love, love this song! <3


MC
Did I already said that I love concerts with an actual theme!? XD
Chii's photo was amazing lol
OMG! I didn't have thought that the height happening in the Special Generation Performance would come up again in this context lol But it was really funny ... and to see it like this was cute too :)
They even performed it like this lol And I thought I couldn't laugh about their height joke anymore! Seems that I was wrong! lol
Saki was funny too! I couldn't stop laughing! "It's the last song now!" and the whole crowd was like; "EH!?" XD
And then she announced the 'new" song for the last number; "I love Maasa!" Cute~
And Maasa's reaction lol "Really!?" XD
Unfortunately she didn't really sang something when she counted down from three >//< I would have love to hear something lol 
Well, now to Captain's amazing photo! I really lolled x]
For me: Captain wins! Not only because I really like her photo (I liked the others too) but her whole scene was SO funny! <3


07. Munasawagi Scarlet (Miyabi & Risako)
It's still one of my favorite songs! Unfortunately it wasn't a group Performance here ... oh, but they both did a great job!
Though I didn't really like their outfits ...


08. Sakura wa Raku sa (Momoko & Chinami + Captain Dance Solo)
Amazing Performance! Chinami's maybe not the best singer but she really improved! <3
The outfits ... were okay, I think. The shorts were cool lol
HOLY SHIT! OMFG! CAPTAIN'S DANCE SOLO IS AMAZING!
I was SO waiting about it! 
OMG! OMG! OMG! You've to see it!
SHE'S AMAZING! SHE'S FUCKING AMAZING!


09. Grand Demo Rouka Demo Medatsu Kimi (Maasa & Yurina)
Again!? I feel like they did this song now in every Event/Concert/etc. ... just because Maasa and Yurina are performing together, it doesn't mean that they had to perform their duet every time, am I right? x]
Oh, well ... sure, I like this song ... it's nice ... but somehow I heard it too much ...
But I love the outfits though! I'm gonna steal it lol


MC
Heroine Corner - It wasn't really unexpected that Risako had the orange ball, huh!? ;)


10. Darling I LOVE YOU (All without Risako)
Hm ... I don't really like this song - though the lalala part is totally cute x]
Darling, Darling, Darling, I love you~ *sing*


MC (Risako)
It kinda made me laugh how happy she was when the time was over LOL


11. Bomb Bomb Jump
I really like this song!
The Performance was nice too~
The newspaper dresses was a really cool idea ... and Momo haD again this cute hat x]


12. Madayade
Such a fun song~


13. Sakura→Nyuugakushiki
Cute physically embracing and touching Performans lol


14. Jiriri Kiteru
One of Berryz' best songs EVER!
They should oftener perform this song! 
My mama will be happy about it too! xD
The costumes are totally nice too! The little butterflies are cute~ x]
One of the best dancing part in Jiriri Kiteru!? The touching part!? No, seriously! When their were kids I totally found it cute ... now it's kinda hot! o_O


15. Shining Power
Not happy about it! XD
This song is getting boring so quickly IMO!


16. Icchoume rock!
Happiness~ lol


17. Otakebo Boy WAO!
This song is so much fun~
And Risako's voice in her solo lines are EPIC! <3


ENCORE
Because of their 7th Anniversary they sang one song from every of their 7th Albums as a medley-kinda thingie! =)
Their costumes were pretty funny x]


Koi wa happiridako (First Album)
That's a really cute song~
I loved to hear it again! x]
Berryz Kobo Koushinkyoku (Second Album)
OMG! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
Maji Natsu sugiru (Third Album)
Nice~ And so nostalgic! x_x
Sayonara hageshiki koi (Fourth Album)
EPIC SONG! I totally love it!
Yume wo Hitotsubu ~Berryz Kamen Ending Theme~ (Fifth Album)
BERRYZ KAMEN! I SO want to see them like this again! For real!
I love their Berryz Kamen scetches and what-not! Here's a bit hope that we'll get to see something like this in the Berryz/Cute Concert~
Kimi no tomodachi (Sixth Album)
A really nice song! :)
Though the one strange sound does sound like a lawn sprinkler! lol
Magical Future!  (Seventh Album)
I love Magical Future~ <3


MC


Girls Times
Funny Performance again! :D


This Review got a bit longer than I thought lol
And here are more things;


The stage is awesome!
Must be hard to move around there with all the steps! 


Just look how awesome the stage thingie is~
It's so cool with the screens! x]


I love her hairstyle~
She looks so pretty like this!
I want to do this hairstyle too! *_* Argh, why did I cutted my hair!? *sniff* xD


I totally like her hairstyle too!
It looks simple but at the same time really pretty! 
It suits her so much! <3


Epic Momo!


Chii's earring is so cute! I want it too! xD
Didn't Morning Musume had little bears as earrings too sometime ago!? Or was it Berryz' too!?
Whatever ... I want those cute little animals on my earring too! XD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen