Montag, 3. Oktober 2011

Ai-chan's Graduation

I'm sorry, I know you all already have heard and read and wrote about it too, but ... since I hasn't updatet for a while ... and especially because Ai-chan is/was one of my favorite members of Morning Musume I have at least to say this;


Ai-chan, congratulation on your graduation! <3

Until now she hasn't updatet her blog. I'm really interesting in what she is doing now. Well, we now that she's in M-line club and that her Tanz der Vampire musical is waiting for her ... but "nothing" else~

Oh ... wait ... next year in spring she wants to go to America to learn to be a real musical actress. How I wished I'm american now >//<

P.S.;
Some footage from Ai-chan's Graduation ...
+ Graduation speeches

I really started crying when Ai-chan and Risa were sobbing during their hug!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen