Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011

°C-ute

I was never really interested THAT much in C-ute ... I didn't liked the most songs etc. ... but more and more I'm falling for them. Yeah, it needed long for me, but now I'm totally curious about these girls~ <3


They latest singles were all great songs IMO and slowly I'm thinking that they could made they way to my top and passing Berryz Koubou in my favorite H!P Kids group.


Somehow I don't want that to happen but in the last times they have the more better songs!


But hey, I love the H!P kids equally so it's just the songs, I think =P


Also, one things will never change;
Morning Musume will always be Number one for me! <3
Yeah, because of they songs ... but also because of Risa! :P


[Yeah, my blog is lacking on Risa so this was needed! <3]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen