Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2012

...1

It's May 18th...finally it's come...It's surprising how fast time flew. But, everybody, I'm going to send Niigaki-san and Mitsui-san off cheerfully.I won't say I won't cry, but I don't want anyone to worry if they see me cry. 
Earlier I was texting Niigaki-san and she told me not to fall over (laughs). I answered that I would stand together with all 12 of us until the end.  In place of all of you, I will burn the feelings of all the words you want to say into my own feelings.
I want to show Niigaki-san that I can also be a fine performer even if she's not there so she can graduate without worries. I have the confidence that I won't lose out to anyone as a Niigaki-san oshi.  
Even while I write this message I really want to cry. But the words I heard on the 16th changed me.  When I was listening to Suki na Senpai and I heard Niigaki-san's voice I began to cry...It was so sad...But I decided to see tomorrow out to the end with a smile. 
There may be some people who are surprised seeing this message, but I want them to know my feelings right now.  I'm always going to be the President [em](of Gaki's fan club)[/em]. I'll show it off so much that I'll be able to make events for it.  On my birthday T-shirt too I'll have "President" written on it. I'll definitely make it happen.I love you all. Tomorrow I'll do my best.
Von Erina~ <3
Translated by snoboat! 

1 Kommentar: